Thursday, January 21, 2010

www.whatLove-Is.com

What Love Is?

Today I got my first Real Simple Magazine... I bought a subscription for my Maids of Honour and Mel returned the favour as my Christmas present (Thanks Mel!!). Soo for the first time since I was BrioMAg I have a magazine subscription to read and devour. I'm pretty excited. One of the first things I read in the February edition was a page a question to the readers: What is surprising about love? Well since my dinner tonight thats what I've been thinking about. So here goes:

Today this is what love is to me -
  • Love is booking it out of work sooo fast just to get home for the 30 mins I get with him.
  • Love is speeding to get through a yellow light just to get home sooner.
  • Love is my husband waiting in the kitchen to see me pull in the driveway.
  • Love is opening the door to because my hands are full of Mountain Dew
    (on sale at Wal-mart, $1)
  • Love is having everything ready to get ready in an instant for work.

Now I know that sounds like love, and I really did just want to see him... talk with him, hold him, snuggle etc. I would have been happy just sitting beside him for 30 mins, but when I got home this was his version of Love:

  • Love is having Gilmore Girls ready and fast-forwarded to the exact beginning.
  • Love is loving Gilmore Girls just as much as me!
  • Love is sharing. Sharing 1 lunch bag - I brought it home from work - he filled it with his lunch, he took my juice bottle and re-filled it and took it to work - who needs to wash dishes.
  • Love is getting into the routine already of helping him put his tie on properly.
  • Love is texting to let me know he made it to work ok and on time.
  • Love is texting pictures to one another so we feel like we're together.
  • Love is simoultaneously having hot chocolate at the same time without knowing it!

That's what Love is!

I am His Love!

3 comments:

  1. Cute background! Quick question for you--how in the world did you get the blogs (on your sidebar) to say when they were updated underneath the title? I am getting too many people on my list and can't keep up with their updating...so I wanted to put that feature on mine, but can't figure it out!! HELP??!! :) Thanks Britt! You can email me or leave a message on my blog if you dont mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks so much, I figured it out. I did have the "wrong" thing so I went and changed it and re-added all of my list...thanks again, it's so much easier to keep up with everyone who has updated...you can't slack anymore because I'll know :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, Brio Girl! I was a HUGE fan. :D And I think Real Simple is my first mag since then too. :) Glad you like it already.

    ReplyDelete