2 days this week I have woken up and Nick was gone already... now I do wake up with him at 6:00am but I'm pretty much out of it and wish him well, tell him I love him and to drive safe... but when I get up to go to work - even tho he has been asleep for the most part he was there... now he's not. It is a really hard adjustment for me. I know that I sound lame, but its weird. I loved having him home with me whenever I was there... even the few times that he went to play magic or hang out with the guys, I still wanted him home with me. I know he needs to work for his sake and for our sake, but I want him to leave after me and get home before me.
I made him his lunch again last night, after I made a most delicious dinner for us. I baked chicken with rice krispies on top (put the rice krispies in butter to make it hold together, then rolled the chicken in it). I modelled it after the chicken that we had the one night at the Ronald McDonald house with Jennie! Then I had some left over vegetables in our fridge (broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus) that I cooked up and then covered in cheese sauce! MMMmmmm.
Still waiting on more details from my Nick, and still looking for a job in Ann Arbor - if you have any connections PLEASE Please help me out! I really want a job there so we can move there! I love the idea of living in Ann Arbor - big city, everything we could want right there, and my mom could shop a whole lot easier!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment