Hi.
Today sucked. I went to work with a headache, nothing was going my way. I was missing my Nick, not seeing him enough to feed my addiction let alone to even know how he was liking his new job. Then went I went on my dinner to put gas in my car so I wouldn't have to do it on the way home - so I'd have more time with him, I locked my keys in my car. I also locked my lunch in my car, but I didn't lock my phone in my car, so I called him. I asked him to drive 30 mins to come unlock my car, and then go back home.... he wasn't to happy to drive an hour just to unlock my car - but my knight in shining armor came to rescue me, but not so shinily.... I had 15 mins of my lunch left over we could enjoy together, but he wanted to go back home to the warmth.... he started to regret it on his way home, but it was to late. I already spent the rest of my lunch hour crying in my car, and trying to hold it together for the next 3 hours until I got home, when I cried in his arms. It's not cool to be soo frustrated with my job, and my lack of seeing my Nick. We talked it though and we're going to try to figure out what our options are for making me happy.
Bye.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment