Tuesday, January 26, 2010

www.frozenLips&cookies&ice.com

When was the last time I had to hold ice to my lips? Well that would be Freshman year of college when I slammed my finger in the car door. If you don't know the story, that won't make sence, so I'll tell you. I had just gotten home for Spring Break and I was excited to be home, talking to my parents... so after I had slammed my finger in the door, I put my hand in the snow. Then I went into the house and was standing their talking to my parents when I passed out. I fell backwards into the table, which was on wheels - pushing my dad away from me and my mom was clueless as to what was going on. I rolled off the table and landed on my face. I split my lip open and ended up with 3 stitches to hold my lip together.

All that to say, tonight I was eating a cookie. Nick decided that he wanted a bite of my cookie and after 1 successful attempt at sharing a bite with me, he tried again - this time he some how bit down on my top and bottom lip as well as the cookie! Ouch! Therefore I had to ice my lips. No stitches required but there was pain and blood involved. He took good care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment