Tuesday, September 14, 2010

www.change.com

It's coming.... change..... in lots of ways.

The one way its not coming is in the way I want it to most... you know that feeling of wanting something new in your life...... like a new drastic hair cut, or a new wardrobe, or a new profile picture for facebook or a new necklace, or ring or something....

However the ways that change is coming are;

1. Nick's co-worker who worked the day shift has put in her 2 weeks notice and therefore Nick's schedule is going to change and for the better!! No more MIDNIGHTS!!!!!! We'll soon be on the same sleep schedule & the same eating schedule (ie. my dinner time is going to be his dinner time, not breakfast!)!!! He's still not working a 9-5, but neither am I so that's still a dream we keep dreaming! However he will be working 2 -12 hour shifts & 2 8 hour shifts, which means he gets a 3rd day off during the week!

2. A few weekends ago we returned home to our apartment to find out our neighbours who lived upstairs, no longer did!! We were stoked, now its been 4-6 weeks or so and the new people moved in today... It's funny hearing noises upstairs again. We have to keep the TV quieter again.... I want to make them cookies or something.... I'm not very good at cookies, so I might make brownies or something....

3. All the new seasons of our favourite TV shows are starting this week or next! Parenthood started tonight! I do love that show!

4. At work, the school year has started, so we're back to having P3, and P4's so I don't have to do as much work! Or at least not the same work that I did..... on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have 2 sets of P3's that will come for 12 weeks, and then the P4's come everyday for a month..... It's nice because I can do other things, like keeping up with filing and housekeeping stuff, as well as pass off the stuff that I don't want to do - to them!! Woot!!!

5. I really wish there was a 5th, but I haven't figured it out yet... probably just back to the initial paragraph - however in a wish form.... I'm sooo ready for change (in my hair, pictures, outword appearance etc.) If you have any idea's for ways I could make change into my life.....

Bring it on!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! that's a lot of coolness in one post! I'm guess Mandy is pregnant? Super exciting!
    and Nick's schedule? Sounds great for you two!

    and I know I'M excited about the new seasons of tv. It's been lame summer stuff for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you and Nick will be on the same schedule...you've wanted that for a long time, I'm happy for you both!

    Change?? I guess whenever life starts getting borning for us, we have another baby :)!! Just kidding, but maybe you should give it a thought haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited you guys are on the same schedule! Or at least similar schedules.. That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete