Some days, I'm in shock that I am really 24 years old and in a marriage..... When Nick and I have serious conversations, I find my mind wondering, thinking; are we really doing this? Are we really living on our own, making these huge decisions that really only the 2 of us can make for us? Is he really mature enough for this kind of conversation? I don't feel like I'm ready to make these decisions? Am I really buying groceries for me and my husband? Am I really cooking food that is healthy, so that we can live a better life? I can't believe we're making it, we're doing it! We're living a grown-ups life.... but I still feel like a kid! Sometimes I still feel like I'm in elementary school; playing house.....and then I see another towel on the floor next to the pair of pants and underwear that Nick
was wearing.......
No comments:
Post a Comment