This was a weekend of tailing-a-long... Friday I tailed a long to SAU with Nick. He went to play Frisbee, for the first SAU game of the season - 50+ people turned out to play! I ended up visiting with the Business Office staff and then ended up visiting with Anna for a long time!! It was wonderful! She told me all about her trip to Spain and then all about the beginnings of her relationship and I was honoured!
Walking around campus afterwards, was wonderfully hard. I miss the campus sooo much, I'm sure I can just go to visit with no other purpose than to walk around and reminsce.... The campus gets more and more beautiful and fabulous! I can just picture the life the new students are living, the memories they're making! I love it! The new dorm makes the campus look like a million bucks!
Then I tagged along to the Eccles house for the 5th Quarter and outreach ministry for the highschool students in their area, a safe place to go after the local game!
Then I tagged along to Ohio for the weekend.... Nick had been asked by his brother to go Tailgate with him! He knew he wanted to go because his brother doesn't ask him to go to much, and so he really wanted to go! Go Bucks!!!! While he was there, I went shopping with his mom, bought a new pair of shoes, and we went to the movies! Saw Eat, Pray, Love!
Next weekend we go to Ohio again! Soo excited!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment