Tuesday, November 6, 2012

www.doesn'tMatterWhoWins.com

Being Canadian I don't even get to vote in this election (nor will I ever get to vote again), despite the fact that I have been just as bombarded with Political Commercials as the rest of you, if not more - living in a Swing State and all. I remember last summer seeing political commercials popping up and thinking we have over a year before the election. I think I even remember some from 2 years ago.


For as much as America and myself are sick of the ads, today is the day. I can't believe that this is the 2nd election since I've graduated I feel so OLD! When Obama won, Nick was in his Senior year at SAU and when he was sworn in he missed it because he was in Costa Rica.

For the bast 2 elections, I have been glued to the TV watching it all go down! It is really exciting to me for some reason!  I'm excited to get home tonight and turn on the TV.


Most people's opinions seem to be that they are choosing between the lesser of 2 evil's. No one loves either candidate. The good news is throughout scripture:

I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.   Exodus 6:7

I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.   Leviticus 26:12

You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you shall be My people, and I will be YOUR GOD" Ezekiel 36:28

"'So you will be my people, and I will be your God.'"  Jeremiah 30:22

I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 'Behold, the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live among them, and they shall be HIS PEOPLE, and God will be present with them, and be THEIR GOD'"   Revelation 21:3

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment