Monday, November 5, 2012

www.giving.com

Our church did a series on generosity. I promised myself when I got a job again, I wanted to focus more on giving to others. We were blessed when I was unemployed and I want to bless others now. I'm still not making much money- less actually than I was before, but we've lived on less so I still feel like I can give.

I found this Blog  on Pinterest of 35 fun ways to be generous, and it inspired me! This is another idea that I found on Pinterest, and I went for it! I bought 10 frames from the dollar store, printed out the background myself and bought 2 pkgs of Kit Kat Bars.  The original had a Hershey's chocolate bar in it, but I thought the Gimme a Break slogan went great with the Break Glass concept!  I'm so excited to start giving these out anonymously!  (I'm sharing this with you because everyone who reads this live far away and sadly won't be on the receiving end on one of these stress-relieving gifts)






I'm really looking forward to doing more of the things explained on that blog post linked at the top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment