Can you believe I haven't been skating in 4 year! Not since at Spring Arbor for Skating of the Tuques and the Student Council Ice Rink.
It was time.
I had a willing participant! All I have to do is pick her up, she's always available!
She was bored out of her mind and hoped I would go to dinner with her too!
We ate at Little India - that girl is willing to eat anything! I could smell the Indian food before we found the restaurant.
 |
| At Little India |
 |
That is onions and shrimp.
I got Paneer Mahkni |
Then we skated! So wonderful, sooo pretty!
 |
| Ice Rink behind fireplace! |
 |
| The one and only adorable Mariah |
 |
| Thanks Mom for the pretty scarf! Thanks Steph E for the new coat! |
 |
| This is the shopping area near the ice rink! |
No comments:
Post a Comment