This post started out of a random
smile that came across my face this morning at work. A thought crossed my mind from just the other night, Wednesday night. Nick and I needed a few groceries and after I got off work, we went to St. Nicks Christmas store, which is a huge year-round Christmas store that is 1.1 miles from our apartment. (literally - I looked it up!) We had decided to buy a Christmas Tree Topper on sale after Christmas and this is what we got:
 |
| sorry it's sideways..... |
|
After St. Nicks we headed to Best Buy. Nick was looking to see if Dexter Seasons were still on sale (Christmas Money!), they were - but they were sold out. We enjoyed walking around looking for good deals of DVD's we would have bought someday anyways, but walked out empty handed. From there we went to the Walmart Neighbourhood Market which is 0.9 miles from our apartment! We needed eggs and whipped cream and a few other random things.
But the image of us at the grocery store is what made me smile! I absolutely love walking up and down the aisles aimlessly with Nick! He's fun to shop with! I was crazing friend chicken so from there we went to KFC (0.5 miles) which once I got that bird home I destroyed it! I have never ever eaten a fried chicken breast as completely as I did Wednesday. It was so good!
So then I thought of what else
makes my heart smile and this (video below) is it, a video of my dad playing the piano. My mom has always played the piano, I often woke up to my mom playing the piano. Sunday mornings I would wake up to my dad playing this. He is not a pianist, but he can sit down and play a few things by ear, but this is the song he plays most often. I told him when I was home right before Christmas that I wanted to hear it at least once while I was home. He played it, then I ran downstairs for my camera and made him do it again! I love you dad! Thanks for the smile!
Then I found all these other pictures that make me smile so I posted them tooo
 |
| my baby brother! |
 |
| my wonderful parents! |
|
 |
| my Kitty |
 |
| Mama's kitten |
 |
| my husband and his goofy best friend |
 |
| the collection of awesome OSU hats: Nicks mom gets him a new one every year! |
 |
| These adorable children |
 |
| These Pollak women! |
 |
| This sweet girl! |
 |
| Canadian Geese! I love them! I love that they live in my front yard! |
 |
| The In-laws! |
 |
| The mountains I live by and the coolest Colorado Skies |
 |
Our church!
There are so many more people who make my heart smile too but I can't post EVERY picture! |
Oh, my goodness.. We bought a tree topper on sale too.. I just wrote the post for tomorrow.. You will have to check out mine.. I love all your pictures! We needs in life to smile about! Keep looking up friend!
ReplyDelete