I know the last posts have all been about my weekends, and there is more to life than just weekends although lately it just seems like all my time is spent preparing for the weekends. So here are some random thoughts about other stuff that is going on in my world and the rest of the world.
This past Sunday, the We Are West Bowles video was about the coffee bar - here's a somewhat entertaining video about what I do on Sunday's.
Who remembers the blackout from August 14th, 2003? 10 years ago today?!! Here are some interesting articles! Article 1, Article 2, Article 3 I was actually in British Columbia on vacation with my Aunt Bessie watching it on the news and laughing because I knew that meant my brother couldn't play video games!
Last night Nick and I paid for and he got fitted for the tux rental for Gavin's wedding in September. Today I booked the rental car for that weekend too!
Next weekend we're going away! I can't wait! I need it sooo much!We're going to a hotel near Aspen and we're going to do some climbing around the most iconic mountains in Colorado - Maroon Bells!
We need to find a kitty sitter for the weekend we're in Michigan for Gavin's wedding, our regular kitty baby sitters are away that weekend too!
I've been trying to do a good job of working out, not really successful though! It's so hard to do it consistently.
I've been having meetings gearing up for the new school year for PiM3. We have 3 events right off the bat to get ready for.
Babies Babies Babies! I tell ya, everyone is making them and having them! I know of 8 babies that were all born last week to friends of mine, I know of 1 being born right now! I know Rochelle is about to pop any day!! I know of 1 more that is within weeks of delivering and I don't even want to try and count how many friends of mine are pregnant.
Jennie was having contractions on her new baby but they were able to keep him in there.
The last couple weeks at work we've been doing a Back Pack Drive, so I got to go shopping for over $100 of school supplies, supplying 8 kids with backpacks and supplies for the school year! That was fun!
Tonight Nick and I are going for a walk around Hudson Gardens! He's actually off school for 2 weeks, well really a week and a half now, which I'm sure he's enjoying.
I may add more to this post as I think of things....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment