Wednesday, August 21, 2013

www.BucketLists2013.com

I made these lists of things that I want to do. Some of them are things specific to wear I'm living now, others can be done anywhere. Some are things that just wouldn't be right if you didn't do them in the Summer or Winter.


I have an updated on on my personal computer with the things checked off that I've already done, but so far this summer 2013 we've checked off: Hiking, Picnic, Bike Ride, Scavenger Hunt, Pinata, Drive-in Movie, Farmer's Market, Beach, and a Rockies Game.  (this also makes me realized I've missed blogging about 2 events... must get on that before I forget all the details)

Something else that I think should be on here that I forgot was to have a campfire, which we did already.
 I intend to update this blog and link blog posts back to this post as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment