I've mentioned I have a lot of jobs and we still barely make it as far as paying bills etc. I hate living paycheck to paycheck and wish we could put a bit of money in a savings account.... it's very frustrating. More than that, it's exhausting. Worrying about finances, and working 4 jobs is tough.
This past week, rent was due, as well as our health insurance. My pay check from my day job (job #1) had the week that I was in Canada on it, so it was puny and although my mom gave me extra money, (I bought plan tix on a sale to Michigan for a wedding in September) so it was still a rough weekend. Friday night I was at church for a wedding rehearsal from 4:15-5:30, (job #2). Saturday morning, I had been hired to be a photographer for a baby shower, totally fun (job #3)! I had to leave it shortly before it ended, to go to the church for the wedding (again job #2).
I went home from that just exhausted, feet sore etc. Nick took me out to Free Chick-fil-A for dinner, cuz we're poor and he didn't want to cook.
I had made some hanging streamer things for the Fiesta on Sunday,
and they fell apart over night so I had to re-do them, which is the last thing you want to do after working all weekend. Sunday morning I was at church by 8:30 for my coffee bar job (job #4), which I did all the shopping for on Wednesday by myself (Nick usually helps me but he was gone again on a youth trip).
While doing my best to be in the coffee bar, I also needed to be downstairs setting up for the Choir Fiesta which I was one of the main leader's for, not a paid job, but one I put a LOT of hours into.
The only other thing that I do on a regular basis, is PiM3 leadership which is also not a paid position but it is a marketing/event leadership position for the group of wives at the Seminary. I did talk a bit with Priscilla about this while at the baby shower, so in essence I really did everything this weekend.
Now you know why I'm exhausted.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment