Yesterday we celebrated 4 years together.
That means 5 years ago - this happened:
We being the poor seminary students that we are, attempted to have a lot of fun without a lot of expense.
PART ONE:
I had an idea to go on a scavenger hunt, and it was Nick's idea to bike.
We went on a scavenger hunt for the numbers of our wedding date to make one something like this or this or this or this. Get the idea? I decided it would be neat if we found them on buildings of places that meant a lot to us, like the seminary and the church. So far the ones we have are from along the trail, the school, and our apartment. Below are some of the numbers, we're going to get the church ones tonight when I go to do the coffee bar stuff!
PART TWO:
We got all dressed up and went out to dinner at Lonestar Steakhouse. We had gone there once before on a date, and I really loved their burger, but I didn't love it as much this time. I may have built it up in my head, or they may have changed it. It was still good, just not as much!
PART THREE:
I knew there was a section of streets over on the other side of town that were all named Everett St. Everett Way. Everett Ct. So after dinner we headed over there, without a GPS or Smart phone and started looking for the streets. We found 3 and took pictures of all the signs.
PART FOUR:
This is the tradition part. Every Year we go to Wal-mart or Target or somewhere that sells greeting cards and standing side by side, as secretly as possible, pick out THE anniversary card that we would give each other. We don't actually buy them so price isn't a factor! We can choose funny, or serious, or musical etc.
![]() |
| This is the card Nick picked out for me! |
![]() |
| This is the card I picked out for Nick! |
![]() |
| This is the inside of the card I picked out for Nick! |


.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment