Sunday, May 26, 2013

www.Witness2ourLive.com

”We need a witness to our lives. 

There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? 

But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day.  

 You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it.  Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness'."

Shall We Dance, 2004 


I LOVE THIS Quote and think of it often, when I tell my husband every story about my day, even if it seems mundane. 

Last night (when Mariah slept over) I watched the episode of HIMYM when Marshall and Lily talk about how they have a lunch time phone call everyday and tell each other about their mornings and what they ate for lunch and then at bed time recount the whole day up to the point where they say start with "I spit out the toothpaste...." and end with ".....and then we got in bed and I told you all about my day." 


They are such a cute couple whose lives resemble this quote perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Great quote, great reminder. Hope you had a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete