Ok I know, I know I'm a little obsessed with HIMYM, but I wanted to write out my prediction for the next season so that when I'm write I can point back to this!
After reading articles online we know that most of the season is going to be the days leading up to the wedding. I predict Ted will meet "the mother" at the beginning, and we'll get to know her, and they'll spend a lot of time getting to know each other. I even imagine they'll spend all night after the wedding talking!!
We know they meet up at the train station, but we don't know when. However we know from this season that he rides to the wedding with Lily, so my guess is that he still plans on secretly moving to Chicago after the wedding but meets up with her again at the train station and decides she's the one.
The show is called How I MET Your Mother... not How I dated, proposed and married your mother. So that's why I'm thinking we'll see them meet and have an insane connection, and then go separate ways but then meet up again and we just have to imagine the rest. We do know he marries her so we don't have to "assume" like you do in so many other "boy meets girl" story lines.
And Done!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment