Tuesday, May 21, 2013

www.4thAnniversary.com

This Thursday Nick and I will celebrate 4 years of being married!!!

.......that means 5 years ago I was getting married in 2 days and on a serious high!!!



So being that we're 4 years into marriage, broke as Humpty Dumpty, and about to be apart for 2 weeks, with only a few hours to spend together on our actual anniversary, what shall we do to celebrate?


1 tradition that we have that is a must is:
Every Year we go to the store, and pick out a card for each other! Price is not a factor in our choice because we don't buy it, we just pick the perfect one, show the other person and then we take a picture of each card!



We have a giftcard to Applebee's so we could go out for dinner, although I would love to go to Lone Star instead for their amazing burgers.


According to the internet the "gift" for 4 years is "linen or silk" so we could hike to the top of a small foothill and have a picnic on a linen table cloth? Or I got a new dress that's sort of Silk-like... I could wear that out to dinner?

I'm a pretty romantic type person, obsessed with our wedding pictures, so there's not really much else I can do with the pictures/video's that I haven't already done.  (but that might be because we have an anniversary 2x a year!)

(I've already painted out our wedding vows, canvas'd a favourite wedding picture, edited multiple versions of our wedding video and marriage video, have wedding pictures all over our apartment)


OOoh I just had an idea....

We could go on a scavenger hunt and look for the numbers 5 -2 3 - 2 0 0 9  (our anniversary) and then frame them like this.

Or maybe we could find somewhere to have a Campfire?

We've got a picture holding up a 3rd anniversary sign, so we can do a 4th and start that tradition even though we don't have 1 or 2.....


Anyone else have any brilliant ideas?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment