Tuesday, January 29, 2013

www.4YearsLegallyMarried.com

 So today, January 29th, 2013 is our official Anniversary. We choose to celebrate the May 23rd Anniversary as our real Anniversary, but you gotta acknowledged this one as well.  It's part of our story, which you can read in detail by clicking on the 2010 Anniversary below.  This year, we're planning to go out to dinner to celebrate - we like to use this excuse to go out on a date. Tonight Nick is in class until 6pm, then at 6:30 has youth group, so I'm thinking we go another night. Tomorrow I have choir, Friday the weather is supposed to be warmer, so maybe we'll fight the crowds and dress up for a Friday Night Date. We have gift cards for 2 different restaurants so we even have our pick of places to go! Yeah! I think I'd like to go to Long Horn since it is the closest to the Outback where we had dinner the night we got married.

Our 1st wedding is available for you to watch on YouTube in 2 parts...... 

Part One
& 

Part Two
& the Official Signing



I love looking back.....

2012:
Today is our official marriage anniversary. So in honour of that, we did nothing. I opened the box with the picture of the coffee maker on it, because both Nick and I were craving coffee-ee drinks. I don't drink straight coffee, and we didn't have any filters... but I used a strong paper towel, added cocoa to my coffee grounds that I got from a foreign country from someone in college, (I think Emily from the D.R.) that says it's expired, and after the coffee was made I added vanilla syrup, chocolate syrup and milk! It turned out pretty good!

(2013 thoughts - 1 year later and I'm obsessed with Coffee and make it all the time, but I never just drink it plain. Thanks 2012 me!)

2011:
Next weekend, our plans are equally exciting if not more! We booked ourselves a night at the Weber's Inn Hotel in Ann Arbor.  It is probably the nicest hotel in Ann Arbor! You see Saturday is our official 2nd anniversary, and since we have never done anything cool for our anniversaries, and I really need a getaway from WOW, I decided it was worth it to spend the money. Since we're not up for driving anywhere far, and no one ever really stays in a hotel in their own town, why not! I love being different! We're going to use a gift card that we got for Christmas for dinner, and we'll enjoy the hot tub, sauna, pool etc. It should just be wonderful! We're still trying to figure out what to do for breakfast; go to the hotel restaurant or bring something or go somewhere when we check out, but we are planning to bring a snack of fruit or cheese and crackers or something like that!

2010: the First First Anniversary

2009: I Promise  & Married

This is just a pre-1st wedding post that is kind of funny and clever!


No comments:

Post a Comment