Wednesday, January 2, 2013

www.aNew2013.com

Hi!

Happy New Year!!!

2013... yep still want to skip it and jump right to 2014, but since I can't do that I'll tell you how I ended 2012 and started 2013. I'll also tell you the few things I have to look forward to in the first few months of 2013. 


2012 ended in Colorado Springs.

We went out to dinner with Joe and Rochelle to Entertainment; a DVD store that you can buy and sell used movies and then to Black Eyed Pea for dinner.


After that we headed over to their Young Adults Group New Years party.... They did fondu! Funny how the tradition continues! We actually new about half the people there! We were there through midnight, but it's weird living in a different time zone than the one where the ball drops in NY. It dropped at 10 and then they re-played it at midnight on a different channel. Where these people's house was you can see Pike Peak, which every new years shoots off fireworks from the top, but it was so foggy and cloudy we couldn't see anything. I did see a few get shot off in the city somewhere though.

2013 began:

I set my alarm to get up and watch the parade because my dear Aunt Brenda was in it! This was the first year the Canadian Cow Girls were in the parade! I was soo proud! I even wore my Canadian Cowgirls T-shirt I got for Christmas!


Once Joe and Rochelle got up and we made a plan for the day, I took a really cool "We're Pregnant" Announcement Picture for them: see on my Photography Website! Then we went to Woodland Park up in the mountains, but nothing was open on the holiday so we took this cute picture and then came back down where the air is a bit thicker.....


....and went bowling!

I am a bad bowler!
She was slightly better than me, but she had the strength of 2 humans
He won the 2nd game and got a lot of strikes that game!
He won the first game!
So what do I have to look forward to in 2013:

Besides finding me an awesome job to apply for and hire me, and starting a new mini job at the church....

Jan. 13th - Golden Globes
Jan. 17th - 1 Year Anniversary in CO
Jan. 25th - Marilyn comes for long weekend
Jan. 29th - 4th Anniversary dinner
Feb. 24th - Oscar Party?
Mar. 23-31 - Spring Break
May 3rd - 27 years old?
May 6th - 26th years old!
parents coming for another visit sometime this year   (added by my mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment