Thursday, January 17, 2013

www.Browns&Hash-Browns.com

Look what Nick made himself for lunch today:

 

He has mastered the art of bacon, and moved on to hash-browns. His first batch he shredded them, today he tried slicing them and dicing them. Every time he makes them, he tries to out-do himself! See his first & second batch here.

As for me, last night I tried something. If you've ever lived in a dry climate like Colorado you'll understand this. My hair, my beautiful hair that is perfect in every way has started feeling really dry. The ends are splitting too fast.

So I googled/pinterested ideas for natural hair moisturizers. Honey and Mayonnaise were the 2 ingredients thought to improve moisture in hair. So last night after a dip in the hot-tub (also not helping with the dry hair - altho I rarely go totally under the water),  I mixed Mayo & Honey together and massaged it into my hair.

SOOOO Gross! The Mayo stank. I think my hair feels a little bit better, but I'm not sure it was worth it.  Maybe next time (If there is a next time) I'll have to go the organic way and try egg 'yokes' and oil. I'm not sure I recommend trying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment