Tonight is my last night officially single. Tomorrow I become a legally married woman! Crazyness!!!! Around dinner time tonight it hit me! I'll be for real married!!!
As Ross says to Rachel on Friends - "You fill some form out once in a while and instead of checking the box that says Miss. - you check the box that says Mrs. - Its right next to it!!"
I'm sure, tomorrow I will wake up like I do every morning and think - ah man - I have to work!! and then I will think - oh yeah - I'm getting married today to the man I love!!! How cool!! Also the best friend is coming - we shall make good memories tomorrow!
I'm hoping for lots of pictures - cuz well you know me......
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Exciting!! Bring your camera to my house and we can take pictures of the before marriage and after.
ReplyDeleteI just had that thought too!!
ReplyDelete