I have had a horrible week!! There has been lots of issues and on top of them my car breakes keep freezing cuz its soo cold - and the brights on my car died. Then as if I haven't had enough - my computer crashed - a fatal file in my itunes when it randomly decided to reconfigure - I lost everything that I haven't backed up... mostly documents - I have all my pics and music.... most of my important documents I have e-mailed to my mom or other people so I'm ok really - just lost my Wedding Slideshows - but thats ok I was thinking about redoing them anyways.....
Last night I decided that at 7:00 pm I was starting a "new week" and it was going to be a good one - instead of a bad one like last week.....About 7:00 I realized I could use Nicks laptop - it was in my room - I just needed to get the power cord out of his dorm room - so Chris got it for me, I didn't hit 3 deer on the way home like I could have - things were looking up!!
Anyhoo - then I was blessed with 2 gifts of money!!!
AND: Nick comes home this week!!
I sat in my office at work - realizing how blessed I have been, and let the tears roll down my cheeks. God is making what I thought was going to be impossible, possible - which is says in the Bible!!! I noticed a sign the other day in the bathroom at work that says "With God all things are possible - Matthew 19:26."
The blessings.... on top of the hardships are amazing... I don't deserve it. The LORD IS AWESOME!! Thanks for your prayers!
Tonight I was reading the Sacred Romance by John Eldredge and he was talking about Job - and how everything was taken away from him, life seemed hopeless and yet he still praised God, and the reason for all of his hardships was so that God could get the glory. Who else would survive what he did, and still praise Him??? Yet I realized if all of the things that I have gone through this month didn't happen - then I would not be this amazed by what God has done in my life!!!
Praise Yaweh!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




Hey 4 mo, 4 days!
ReplyDelete