
I got to hang out with some girls for some sweet girl time, talking and watching Mama Mia. The talking was important and necessary. I'm royally confused about an issue that I need to decide for myself. The Mama Mia was a movie - I'd seen on broadway, and finally got to see the movie.
Tonight - Nick got to be a Nogule (sp?) Its a character in the Assassins Nurf Game that the Ormston boys play on campus - a character usually reserved for RA's only - but since they were short on RA's and he was the reigning champ of 3 years, that didn't get to play since he's been in Costa Rica.

While reading The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis and John Eldredge on page 85 it talks about the "part you find yourself playing" and "who cast the role"and my first thought was that these last couple weeks, I've felt more like my own person than ever before. Only I can make these life changing decisions, I'm responsible for making them happen. My life has been sooo real. I can't really explain it. Sometimes I really don't like the feeling, it's hard, I want Nick there to help me figure stuff out. Some of the desicions we need to make together and it was hard to do that over the internet.
Today has been a day of great conversations with Nick - we had severally real - up close and personal conversations, like we've never had in one day before. It's real life - like I've never experienced before in my life.
This week is going to continue to be more real than ever! Its going to be exciting and fun! I get to visit with some great friends on Thursday, and add a new nick name for my Nick, whom I love!
Oh and totally random: I had my tonsils taken out 14 years ago today!




I totally respect the "I'm responsible for making them happen. My life has been sooo real" about the decisions. I'm sort of in the same boat, with figuring out my post grad thing and where to live after graduation. I am the only one that can make these decisions since they are only going to affect me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete