The tomorrow after tomorrow will be 3 nights after I talked to Nick on webcam!!! I literally had tears in my eyes when I heard his voice through the phone while talking to my dad on the way home from work last night, while my dad was webcaming with Nick who is in Costa Rica - a unique 3-way call I would call that! It was wonderful to see his tanned face - and his beautiful face smiling at me.
The tomorrow after tomorrow will also be 3 days after I filled is voicemail box with messages - it won't let me leave anymore. Bummer I was going to leave him a song that was playing on the radio - that stupid Delilah song - but the chorus - "Its what you do to me...." fits - because just talking to him last night left a permanent smile on my face that I woke up with this morning!
The tomorrow after tomorrow will be 2 days after I went to see a matinee of Wedding Wars with Jennie!!
The tomorrow after tomorrow is 1 day after 4 months exactly to the wedding!
The tomorrow after tomorrow will be the day Nick gets to hear all the messages that I left for him in his voice mail - including the ones where I was miserably sick - and sound like it!!
The tomorrow after tomorrow is the day Nick will call me from the airport in Texas - while on a 5 hour layover!
The tomorrow after tomorrow will be an interesting one - I'm not sure what I'm going to fill the time with between 1:30 and 12pm... I have some idea's and working longer is an option - but not my favourite one..... I'm going to be sooo excited and bouncing off the walls - they might not want me there any longer!
The tomorrow after tomorrow - I thought I might go on an adventure to find Bubble Tea in Ann Arbor - I've heard all about it and I thought it would be fun to drive there and then start asking random people in the malls or random places if they know where I can find some! I don't think I could do that alone - that'll be another day- maybe an adventure with Mel or something if we ever do meet up in Ann Arbor like we keep talking about....
The tomorrow after tomorrow I will be deliriously happy!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment