Tuesday, January 6, 2009

www.bondingWithMyBed.com

The last 3 days I have spent bonding with my bed and falling in love with Scooter: my bedtime-Nick replacement who celebrated his 1 year birthday this Christmas!!!! Saturday morning upon arriving at work my head exploded with congestion and sent me right to bed when I got home from work. It kept me there until I had to be to work the next morning, and the following morning, after almost but not throwing up, I attempted to go to work but returned home shortly after cuz I was pretty much dead.

I haven't slept through the night like I usually do in 3 nights which sucks but I always smile when I wake up and Scooter is still snuggled up under my left arm. I've talked to Nick a couple times on Facebook chat and talked to his mom even more as we are both feeling the loss of him being out of the country! I get to see him in 17 days......

Today I went to work, but still felt pretty awful - but better than the day before and since my mom was dropping my brother off at school, I asked her if she wanted to meet me at Subway on my lunch hour...... which I'm pretty sure made her late for dance lessons - but to me it was sooo worth it!! Thanks mom - I love you!

Random thot- my parents learned 2 new waltz moves at lessons tonight - which I'm excited about since that is what dad and I are dancing to at my wedding!

137 days!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry I missed your call last night. Maybe you should hook up with Kerri or someone else who has a boy out of the country. sympathy partners. :)

    ReplyDelete