Friday, January 23, 2009

www.24HoursAndCounting.com

His plane lands tomorrow night 24 hours from 15 mins ago!! I can't wait!!!!!!

I think I decided on taking a nap tomorrow afternoon - since I have to work at 8am!!! Yikes!! I might do some Wii Yoga - if I can figure it out....

But he'll be able to call me in the afternoon while on a layover in Dallas, Texas!

Ooh the poor people who have to work with me tomorrow....

and I have a headache tonight - so I shall go to sleep and get rid of it - so I can enjoy tomorrow.

Also - we have a new president - how cool! I loved the song played by Ytzhak Pearlman and YoYoMa. Beautiful!! Hilarious- the way YoYoMa looks like he's not even playing in front of the biggest audience ever - he's looking around everywhere.... lol. I also got goosebumps with the Josh Groban song!! Enjoy - if you haven't seen them yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment