Wednesday, May 29, 2013

www.MemorialDayWeekend.com

Saturday Night, my friend Mariah slept over. (Nick was not home, so it wasn't in-appropriate). We played on her ipad, and ate snow cones and watched HIMYM.  (P.S. I can't wait for that to start up again in the Fall!) We both had to be at church the following morning at 7:30am!! (whichis silly cuz church starts at 10am!) I was in a skit in both services and she was singing!  Also click here to watch all of last weeks' Choir Concert!! and to learn more about the wonderful community of choir click here!

Then on Memorial day, I drove to Colorado Springs to hang out with Joe and Rochelle for the day!

Memorial Day Fly-By?

at the Territory Days Fair

at the Territory Days Fair

at the Territory Days Fair

at the Territory Days Fair

Only at a fair can you get Fried Cheese on a Stick!?!

She's 6 months Pregnant and he was helping her walk up the hill!

This is their new puppy Django!

Isn't he cute? He's smaller than Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment