![]() |
| this is from our 2nd and 3rd birthdays I think! |
Yesterday I got my hair cut just in time for my birthday! I attempted to take pictures but self portraits never show off the cuteness of the hair do! I went for a stronger more obvious bang - and what Megan - the hair stylist called caller-bone length! It's wispy and layered in the back!
After getting home from the Indulgence Hair Salon, I started baking and didn't stop until like 11:15. I made my favourite Rainbow Bit Birthday cake for the
And I made this Chocolate Lasagna one for Nick and My birthdays!
I totally had Rainbow Bit birthday cake for breakfast!
5 mins before I walked out the door this morning I decided to open the package that had been sitting on the kitchen table for like 4 days from my Mother-in-Law! She's soo good at picking out clothes for me and I love getting new clothes! She picked out a royal blue thin sleeveless see-through top - to wear a white tank under... and white flowy skirt (I don't think it's that long), white flip flops, and a blue beaded necklace (kindof like that but all royal blue) to match!
I've been sick for 2 weeks of throat infection and 2.5 days of miserable sinus infection. I am feeling slightly better so that's nice.
Woah - Work just surprised me with a gourmet Peruvian birthday cake! It had a thick caramel center, purple fondant flowers, mint green sugar balls and my name spelled right!!!! (picture to come hopefully) They said the place they got it from was like Cake Boss!! The website says it won something from "The Knot." Therefore before 8:30 I had had 2 pieces of birthday cake!
I'm off to a great start!
Tonight is also the Spring Gala for the Seminary.
Here's a picture from last years Gala.
Apparently I didn't blog about it, so here's a few quick details. It was at an Art Gallery in Denver. The food theme was "food on a stick". We even had s'mors on a stick! There was a professional dance teach that came and taught us salsa dancing! And Rick (on student council) split his pants that day dancing. He stood up against the wall while Nick and I walked to his car to get him a pair of shorts!
With the $25 Visa gift-card I got from work for Administrative Professionals day, I bought a new dress for the gala (I wouldn't normally do that but it is the same day as my birthday soooo.......) Pictures to come!
![]() | |
| I tried on this "sexy" dress but couldn't bring myself to spend money on a dress that isn't appropriate to wear anywhere! |
![]() |
| Chipotle Cream Meatballs, Almond Dates wrapped in Bacon, Hummus, Brie, Fancy Desserts, Fruit and More! |
| The Gala Ticket |
![]() |
| This was hilarious! She is the Swing Dance Teacher and she stood on a chair so people could see her.... Tyler was the perfect partner! |
| Sexy and I Know it! |
![]() |
| Next Year's Vice President and President! |
| This was my Grandma's Bracelet! |
| At the End of the night I got to take home all the flowers! |
![]() |
| A cute Western Family! |
![]() |
| This is our Pastor |


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)












Happy Birthday!! I never got around to saying that to you... I'm terrible.. Hope you had a great day friend! I love the haircut.. Brave girl you are :)
ReplyDelete