1. We Met the Mother!!!
Disclaimer: Don't continue reading if you're not caught up!!!
Here's a great article about it and picture of her!
I read this paragraph in a different article:
We didn’t want to do a big casting cattle call — we were going to make it ‘come audition for Barney’s cousin’ or something.”We flew Cristin out to do an on-camera audition with Josh [Radnor, who
plays Ted] with our decoy script pages, and it was funny — Neil walked
into the makeup trailer while I was just chatting with Cristin, she was
getting make-up to go do this screen test with Josh, and Neil walked in
and looked at her and his eyes widened and he sort of said, ‘Oh my God,
are you the mother?!’ And he gave her this big hug and was like, ‘You’re
the mother!’ And Cristin and I were like, ‘No, it’s still just an
audition; it’s not done. I’m not cast yet.’ Neil was celebrating a
little too early.”
Here's a great article that answers a lot of questions, like are we actually going to get to know this girl and a bit of their relationship?
2. Hilarious Kitten goes crazy!
3. Finances - lets talk about how much it sucks! First let me remind you - 1 person working, paying for rent, food, gas, car/renters insurance, internet/phones etc.
Did I already tell you about the whole health insurance thing? I signed up for insurance at work.... In the past I've paid around $40 - 80 when I was with the temp agency but I thought that was steep because it's a temp agency, so when I calculated the new work insurance I thought that it was an ok price per month. BUT it turned out the amount I thought was per year - was actually per month! There is NO FLIPPIN way I can afford that! But the awful part is it already came out for the month leaving us ubber broke! Not cool!!!
Then on top of that - Nick found a Bolt stuck in his tire last night, my goggles broke that I use at the gym regularly and now that I'm use to them I can't swim without them! A stupid radar minivan may have caught me going the 40mph speed limit (except when it's school time in a school zone) so that sucks. I have cavities and totally need to get them fixed so I can eat (and enjoy) ice cream this summer and get them fixed and Nick is going out of town for 2 weeks, needing to buy food while he's out.
Did I mention I make barely enough money to foot all our normal expenses?
Yep - that's the life of a seminary and his wife!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




Ugh, sorry about the expense.. Hugs, friend!
ReplyDelete