Tuesday, May 21, 2013

www.Honoured.com

You all know this girl:
mariah ruptak
 Well after I took Nick's car's Tire to Cost-co where they told me it had to be replaced, not due to the bolt in it, but because the shoulders were too bad (which they are not!)......


I went to a Champagne Bridal Shower for Mariah's mom!!
 
 This beautiful woman is getting married 1 month from today! Can't you tell how happy she is!!?
 The reason I was so incredibly honoured is because I was one of 12 women invited to this bridal/personal shower, and by far the youngest! 2 women were her Best Friends, 4 were family, and the other 5 (besides me) were at some point or are choir members - but are more friends than just choir members and they were all over 40 years old.

 This was one of the main dishes for the brunch and OH MY GOSH was it delicious! I'm not sure if this is the exact recipe below (the woman who made it, is supposed to be e-mailing it to us) but it's probably close!


She's having a SMALL family-only wedding, in a garden somewhere, and there is a "Lunch with Rebecca" for all the choir ladies on Sunday June 2nd that I'm super excited about, but you can see again why it was so special to be invited to her shower!

To see what I got Rebecca for the shower click here!

P.S. The tire thing worked out - I took it to Discount Tire and they fixed it for FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment