The afternoon after I told Nick I wanted every weekend to be legendary "see- How I Met Your Mother", and after creating my own summer, winter, and general bucket lists' of things I consider to be "legendary" I logged onto facebook and the post at the top of my newsfeed said: "Anyone want 4 free tickets to tonight's Rockies' Game?" I looked at Nick and that was that!
"Take Me Out To the Ball Game!!!"
We couldn't find a 4th but we got Tyler to come!
One of the things on my list was to go to a Rockies Game, and I had started a facebook thread with some friends to see if anyone wanted to go to a game in August, when the tickets were like $7, but NO ONE responded. So when this opportunity arose, I couldn't pass it up - plus I was already wearing this Rockies Coloured Purple Dress!!
It rained most of the game, there were a lot more people here at first, but it dwindled as the rain continued.
I had my arms in my lap for a while, so when I moved them my dress looked a little wet.....
Nick had already been to a Rockies game last summer with the Youth Leaders, but it was something I really wanted to do before we move back home!
Check! Did it!
| That's Rain!!! |
We got to see 3 home runs, 2 of our own, 1 for the other team (which was Tyler's team so he cheered for that)! It was cool when you get a home run because this lovely grassy area turns into a party of water fountains!





No comments:
Post a Comment