Monday, July 15, 2013

www.MigraineHangover.com

Today, my BFF had surgery to remove a tumor in her bladder. Apparently all has gone well! That poor girl doesn't need any more!!!

Friday was Cow Appreciation day and if you dressed up like a cow you could get free food. If you read my previous post you'll know we don't need anymore Free Chick-fil-A but who in their right mind would say no to more FREE Food! Nick went there for breakfast with Tyler, and when I got off after work we went to 2 more CfA's each scoring an 8 count nugget at each location.

Saturday was a great day! We helped a friend of mine from my Seminary Wives group who is 8 months pregnant move into a new apartment on campus! I got most of her kitchen put away for her, while the boys put together bookshelves and trundle beds. Then since she was in a nesting mood, and Nick went to Wash Park to play Frisbee I re-arranged out apartment by myself yet again! Can you say "Like Mother, Like Daughter"?

Sunday I went to church but halfway through the Sunday School hour a ginormous headache enveloped my skull and took me out! At one point I was so messed up I was shaking. Not sure I would be safe driving I waited a bit for the oozy feeling to subside enough to drive the 15 minutes home and crawled right into bed.

I woke up to a text message about a meeting that had been scheduled at the church with a Bride and Groom that I was supposed to be at but because of my dumb phones and its inability to translate smart phone messages, I was caught off guard. I quickly dressed, and deodorized due to the massive either fever related or just-plain-hot-outside-with-crappy-AC sweats and booked it to the church with enough time to spend 2.5 more hours with the B&G and the mothers.

I came home literally passing Nick at Wadsworth on his way to Youth Group and feeling somewhat stable physically, but drained and exhausted emotionally started working on 2 Pinata's for our Choir Summer Fiesta Party and texted Nick to come home from youth group right after it was done because I needed him next to me. He got home and turned around to go get me Sprite to help with calming my queasy stomach. Good Husband!

Headaches that take you right out of being productive for a whole day just suck. I just felt like after such a productive Saturday, I wanted to tackle another project like "under the bathroom sink!"

No comments:

Post a Comment