Friday, July 19, 2013

www.TargetNchatham.com

When asked how Canada is different from the USA one of the first things I always said was that we didn't have a lot of the same store's, like Target for instance and the American's were always SHOCKED! No JC Penney's, no TGI Fridays or Cracker Barrel or in most places - no Starbucks!

While Canada recently got rid of the Penny, my home town was one of 48 cities that opened a Target across the country this week! This news article recounts shopper's first day in the store! Not only do we now have a Target, but we also now have the first Starbucks in the whole Municipality (about 110 000 people live in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent)!

While I was home a week and a half ago I snapped a picture of the new Target, it's hard to believe that there really is a target in Chatham! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment