I may love the Royal Hype!
I scoured my blog looking for my post on the day I went home to Canada to watch the Royal Wedding, but can't find a post about it so I may have to do something about that!
Anyways in case you weren't glued the to the TV/Internet like I was, I put together a list of Links to all the big moments with this new Royal Baby! I will update it when there are more video's like when they announce his name etc.
I scoured my blog looking for my post on the day I went home to Canada to watch the Royal Wedding, but can't find a post about it so I may have to do something about that!
Anyways in case you weren't glued the to the TV/Internet like I was, I put together a list of Links to all the big moments with this new Royal Baby! I will update it when there are more video's like when they announce his name etc.
The Duchess appeared holding the baby and then gave him to his beaming
father. She said, "It's very emotional, it's such a special time. I
think any parent will know what this feeling feels like." And Prince
William added, "He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure.
He's a big boy, he's quite heavy. We are still working on a name so we
will have that as soon as we can... It's the first time we have seen him
really so we are having a proper chance to catch up."
My favourite part is when he has the baby in the car, he whips his brow and says "whew" like "the hard part is over- I didn't trip down the stairs!" Sooo adorable!
About her Dress:
I love that she chose to modernize and honour Princess Diana in her choice of Dress! Love that they both wore BLUE and mad is he a handsome prince!







No comments:
Post a Comment