"Gotta love that intense need to clean when you have company coming to stay.... bring on the Big Bad Mother-in-Law!!!!!"
This was my facebook post, shortly after finishing the Winter Brunch at Denver Seminary on Saturday morning, for which I planned, decorated, shopped for and executed!
This was my facebook post, shortly after finishing the Winter Brunch at Denver Seminary on Saturday morning, for which I planned, decorated, shopped for and executed!
![]() |
| We had 4 women on a panel who answered Questions about their Years in Ministry! |
| This is the view at the Seminary between my car and the Conference Room! |
| This was my plate of kabobs!! |
So then I went home and did dishes from the event and finished a bit of cleaning before heading the airport with Nick to pick up my mother in law.
Her flight didn't get in until 7:40 or something like that, and we stopped and got Pizza at my new favourite restaurant that unfortunately, or fortunately is at the Airport Cell Phone Parking Lot. Mm I told the guy at the counter how much I loved it and now go there everytime I go to the airport, and he gave me coupons for 2 free slices!!!!
We got her home to our apartment at about 9pm, and we just got settled, hung out and talked!!!
Sunday
morning all 3 of us rode to church together, stopped for Bagels and
Milk like usual and I got to sing in the choir because I whined enough
to Mike that he stayed an extra 15 minutes, then I put her to work
helping me clean up! I was also in a video that was played in the
service that I hadn't told them about so I really wanted to be in the
service!!
We went out for lunch to Jack n Grill. We came back stuffed, but still ate cake! Watched Olympics, hung out, Nick went to Youth Group and the girls went to the grocery store!!! We had a fire going in the fireplace all afternoon!
We went out for lunch to Jack n Grill. We came back stuffed, but still ate cake! Watched Olympics, hung out, Nick went to Youth Group and the girls went to the grocery store!!! We had a fire going in the fireplace all afternoon!
| Soo much relaxing - I took this picture to show that Lily and MomE were laying the same way! |
| We played Yatzi and ^ Lords of Waterdeep! |
| Nick had to study a bit.... |
| Lily didn't comprehend that she was allergic and insisted on sitting on her lap or next to her every time she sat down! |
| The girls got Mani/Pedi's! |
| She got a banana out to eat, but decided to eat the cake with a fork instead! |
We walked around a candy shop after eating at the Tavern (which is a popular restaurant in Denver with a location in Littleton too!) Monday, and I got 3 little gummy piggies!









No comments:
Post a Comment