So I've made a lot of these Nursin' Mama scarves lately.......
I still have material for 2.5 more to make, and at least 1 more to buy material for.
I have 18 done.
6 of those are sold.
5 have been/will be gifts to my friends/family.
Which leaves 5 still available to buy.
And 2 that are just mini's that I'm keeping!
They've gone to Ontario, Michigan, British Columbia, Ohio, Mississippi......
 |
| Sold! |
 |
| Sold! |
 |
| Sold! |
 |
| Sold! |
 |
| Sold! |
 |
| Gift? |
 |
| Sold! |
 |
| Gift |
 |
| For Sale! |
 |
| Gifted - For Sale |
 |
| Gifted |
 |
| Gift/Possibly Available |
 |
| Available |
 |
Available!!!!
I also made a mini-non-nursing version of this one - not pictured. |
 |
| Gift? |
 |
| Gifted! |
No comments:
Post a Comment