There are even more ways to wear them, as my mom found out when we both wore one of them to the shower this past weekend and no one knew they they could also be a breastfeeding cover!
Melissa loved them!!!!!
....and Ok, I may have made this one for my future self:
This one isn't a breastfeeding scarf, just a scarf but also for a gift for Carrie's 28th birthday!!
Let me know if you want one and what colours/patterns you like!! I'll charge $20 each, which is a steal because I found them on Etsy for like $35! or if you just want a scarf and want to go pick out material with me I'd love to make one for you!













I love them, they are so pretty! I would buy one, but we have 2k to left to go in Drews car and were working to knock out the debt! I hope you sell them. They are super pretty! I love them :)
ReplyDeleteGreat business venture! I saw all of the SOLD signs on fb!
ReplyDelete