Saturday, October 25, 2008

www.2songs.com

While at work this morning an old song from my past (probably everyone's past) came on. I've always known the words, but now I know these in a new light. You Are My Sunshine:


"The other nite, dear, As I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms. When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken And I hung my head and cried. You are my sunshine, My only sunshine. You make me happy When skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."



Also I love the words to this song, as a prayer for our wedding:



Be the Center
by Michael Frye

Jesus, be the center,
Be our source, be our light, Jesus

Jesus, be the center,
Be our hope, be our song, Jesus

Be the fire in our heart,
Be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that we live, Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, be our vision,
Be our path, be our guide, Jesus.



Also: previous post has been updated from key words to text!!

1 comment:

  1. You are my sunshine is my ring! :) Love that song too!

    ReplyDelete