So I was daydreaming at work the other day...
As each different person came in, I pondered where they were in life, and wondered what my life would be like at each of those stages! I wonder if/how many kids we'll have, how many boys, how many girls? Will I get fat after kids, will I work to keep it off - or just let it all go?
Will Nick remember my birthday when he picks up perscriptions for me? Will he still be adorable to me at 75? What will I look like when I'm old and wrinkly? Will we struggle financially for a while when we're first married? Will we keep being cuddly after 46 years of marriage? Will we hold hands in church during prayer or walking in the grocery store?
What kind of house will we settle down in? Will it be in the country like Nick wants, or will it be closer to a city, like I would like? Will we paint the walls fun colours or bla'ish colours? Will Nick ever be able to be a stay-at-home dad like he wants? Will we go to bed at the same time? Will he kiss me goodnight every night? Will we read books together?
I just want to see my whole life but still "live it".....
(I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of now - might add more later)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment