Saturday, October 4, 2008

www.MyDate.com

Tonight was the long awaited date. I told Nick after I got my first pay check I'd take him out to dinner, so 6:30 we headed to Outback Steakhouse! The wait for a table was long - so we went to Meijer and Best Buy -where Nick bought season 3 of My Name is Earl. Dinner was great - he got steak, I got an Alice something which was chicken with bacon, mushrooms and cheese. I also got a side of the Sweet Potato which is always AMAZING. I had leftovers tho and left them in Nicks' Fridge.


After dinner we went back to his room where we watched Ohio State beat Wisconsin. The funniest part was at the end, the RA yelled "Girls off the Floor" right as Ohio got the winning touchtown and so all the guys cheered (sounding like they were excited for the girls to leave.... )


In other news - I got a lot accomplished today.... including the first 2 coats of paint on my new little dresser thingy - that I got for $3. I actually am wondering if I should go get it and put it on the porch instead of leaving it out under the open sky...? I brought it in - the first picture is what it looked like when I got it - the second is what it looks like right now - and in my next blog I shall have a pic of it done... I think. I have plans to paint it dark brown on top and then sand it down - so its warn looking...





Also... the outfit I put together today I loved - my mom is going to take some engagement photo's of Nick and I this coming weekend for Thanksgiving (which I am sooo excited for!) Anyhoo - I'm going to wear this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment