Mandy, MG and I as well as my fantastic parents worked on a sweet partay. MG brought balloons, I made a banner that said "Got 'Er Done", my mom cooked individual turkey pizza wheel's (Carrie's favourite) she even cooked the turkey just for the occasion... it's usually made from leftovers. Mandy's roll in the whole plan was to talk Carrie into thinking the two of them were going out to celebrate and then bring her to my house. Apparently when she got there and saw my car - she didn't think I was really home - but I was!! I had talked to her on MSN minutes before Mand picked her up and acted so innocently. We celebrated with sparkling grape juice as well!!!!
It was a delightful time of hanging out, eating, drinking tea (of course) and taking hilarious pictures in the backyard gazebo.
GOT 'er Done!!! - Congrats!!!
They all think I'm ridiculous - most likely: rightly so!
This one is my favourite.... 20 year olds? dressing up... who says you can't act like you're 4 again!
This one is the Christmas Card picture!!MG and I drove back Sunday night, with me trying to make a decision about another job possibility - but I think I've come to the conclusion that come March I'm just going to go applying crazy and apply anywhere and everywhere!!!
Tuesday was a good day. I came home to Albion, had a nap, went to String Ensemble, had dinner with the Love of My Life, then went to his room for open hours (which I now want to call OH cuz its like OH for "Ohio") The worst part was we couldn't get FOX to come in so we didn't watch House - the best part was - no one else was in the room, so we actually got to hang out - just the 2 of us, during a decent hour - when we weren't falling asleep cuz it was soo late!
Tomorrow Nick and I are having lunch at the Hunt Club together. He's never been there but I'm sure he'll love it! I also booked off the 15th to go Mother of the Bride/Groom dress shopping with the moms.
Tuesday was a good day. I came home to Albion, had a nap, went to String Ensemble, had dinner with the Love of My Life, then went to his room for open hours (which I now want to call OH cuz its like OH for "Ohio") The worst part was we couldn't get FOX to come in so we didn't watch House - the best part was - no one else was in the room, so we actually got to hang out - just the 2 of us, during a decent hour - when we weren't falling asleep cuz it was soo late!
Tomorrow Nick and I are having lunch at the Hunt Club together. He's never been there but I'm sure he'll love it! I also booked off the 15th to go Mother of the Bride/Groom dress shopping with the moms.





No comments:
Post a Comment