Litterally, this week is over!!!
I worked 56 hours, which is completely too many!!! It is almost midnight on Saturday night and tomorrow begins a new week. One where Nick is back in the same state as I, one where I'm working only slightly too many hours, one where exciting things happen on Friday: ie. things to look forward too.
Friday is the In Auguration of the new president at SAU and I'm playing in the String Ensemble, and I'm hoping!! that Nick and I will get to spend some time together, maybe even he could come out here to Albion and eat BBQ Pizza with Nich, Jennie and his favourite flower girl!!! I don't even remember the last time he was here.... before school started maybe....nope, I distintly remember doing his laundry once... so he has been here since then.
I missed my exit on the way home tonight cuz I was talking to momE, so I drove all the way through Spring Arbor - the back way to Albion. I'd fall alseep right now except I need my hair straightened before I go to sleep, so I don't need to get up any earlier!!!!! I have a big day ahead of me: church with N,J&H.... Shopping with Jennie, hanging with Hailey, and maybe, Maybe, MAYBE get to see Nick!!!!! I can hardly imagine how I'm going to survive 3 weeks while Nick is in Costa Rica, rather than 3 days in another state!!!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment