Thursday, October 2, 2008

www.randomStories.com

hello.

I have some random stories that I think are funny.....
  1. I missed the exit on the way to work yesterday, had to go to the Spring Arbor one and turn around!!!
  2. My car battery has died 4 times since I got the car only a couple weeks ago.
  3. I bought a cute little dressor that I'm going to repaint and distress.
  4. I'm so proud of my mom!!! She's working the blog well and she is taking amazing pictures!!!
  5. A trucker from Ontario honked at me the other day because I'm pretty sure he saw my Ontario licence plate!!!
  6. Nich gave me this heater to heat my room, and right now it is hot enough, that I don't even need to wear clothes... but don't worry (Nich) I turned it off now so I'm not using anymore electricity.
  7. I have a cat laying on one of my legs
  8. I'm taking my fiance out to dinner on Saturday - like a date! I think we're going to dress up.... should I buy him flowers?
  9. Jennie and I decided since couples are often sooo opposite - he's hot, she's cold - that's why people go gay - then they agree on temperatures!!!
  10. Everyday when I get home from work - I look up possible jobs - because I strongly dislike the ones I have now!
  11. I went to String Ensemble on Tuesday, but don't know how often I'll get to go.....
  12. I started making my Christmas list!!!!
  13. I couldn't get Jennie's blog to stop trying to upload a video before I went to bed - so I copied the text from her post into a word doc and saved it on her desktop, so she can try and do it agian later!!!!!

1 comment: