Friday, October 31, 2008

www.therefore.com

How much does working 2 part time jobs suck!? SOOOO MUCH!!!! I really really really want a 9-5 job, or one that is more flexible in it's hours!! This weekend I wanted to surprise Mel and go help them move into their new house, which I'm sooo excited for them!!!

However I have to work and I have asked to have the next 2 Saturday's off - 1 for Angie's shower, and the other to go Mom's dress shopping with the moms! I also want a good chunk of time off to go to Nick's for Thanksgiving!

Therefore, It is hard to work in the real world, not having the same breaks as college students do - especially when the person you want to spend the most time with is still in college.

Therfore, I hate my jobs - they get in the way of me living!!! I'll go to work tomorrow, work a 9 hour day, and hate every minute of it, knowing I could be helping my best friend!!!

Therefore, how much do I love Nick? - this much: I'm living in another country, away from my amazing parents, and best friends, and working 2 jobs that I dislike. The only good things I have going for me are the few times I see Nick - that I can call him (and his mom) on my cell, and how much I like living with Nich, Jennie and Hailey.

Therfore, I want to wake up in May!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aw well i am so glad you are taking the day off to come to my shower! :) I feel special!

    ReplyDelete