Saturday, November 1, 2008

www.SuckySaturday.com

I knew today was going to suck! I got up for work, instead of going to Monroe - to help the Eccles move, got to work and checked the new schedule - and lo and behold I'm booked for 2 of the days I really wanted off - 1 is the String Ensemble concert, 2 is the Saturday I wanted off for the moms day shopping trip!

Then lunch time came around - I think to myself, you feel like throwing up, but you should eat - it'll be good for you. So I went to Subway to get the potato soup (it always makes me feel better). They are out of it! So I get broccoli soup. Then I wanted chocolate chip cookies... they were hard - the guy told me he would give them to me for free since they were hard - I asked if the macadamia nut ones were hard, he said not as hard - gave me those for free anyways... (I wonder if he could tell I was on the verge of tears.....?).

Then work took forever to end, I only got one break, and there were customers that made us stay almost 10 mins late.

In better news - I finished my engagement pictures scrapbook pages last night and am very happy with how they turned out..... also they started playing Christmas music this morning at Walmart - and I rented a movie to watch all by myself.

2 comments: