Why green? i love green - ok really I started this blog and thot what am I going to call this, I looked down and saw I was wearing a green tank top, and saw the green peridot in my ring and thot, gee; I really love green, which also reminds me that I love milk because randomly today at the pharmacy, the pharmacist was telling a patient to take their drugs with food or milk and I said right out loud I love milk.
Which also reminds me I want to let you know that I hit a bird the other night driving home to Albion (I was very sad), which reminds me that there were 5 deer in the back yard when I pulled in last night, and another thing I love is reading!!! I'm on the last half of book 4 of a 5 book series I got for Christmas last year and am just now getting to read!!!!! They are good! Mel, Carrie, mom and Bessie all read them before me!
Now to the point of this post: I had an interview this morning, it was 5 minutes long which was kind of bummed cuz I was all pumped for an all out interview and I took work off this morning which they were not happy about!! Anyhoo they called in everyone who applied - got first impressions and are calling back their favourites with in the next 3 days.... so Pray I get a call back!!
I told them a bit about myself, where my life was headed, what experience I have in the area (which is planning events for elderly residents). I acted very enthusiastic and let on blatenly but politely that I really wanted the job! The lady said I was adorable, so hopefully that is a desirable trait!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment