Tuesday, November 18, 2008

www.surprise.com

Imagine my surprise after arriving at work - eating my lunch and reading until it was time to clock in, that I rejected because I was not scheduled to work!!! LOL. I took advantage of the time I had off, by making dinner and relaxing, working on some stuff I really wanted to and having a wonderful time!!!!

Haha How lame am I - showing up to work when I wasn't scheduled!!!

Tonight is my String Ensemble Concert - how fun!? I knew if I didn't play in it, I would not keep playing and therefore loose my skillz! I love it. We're playing some chinese music, the Tenhauser March, Winter by Vivaldi's Four Seasons.... and my favourite - the Furiant!!!!

Nick is coming to see it, Jennie and Hailey might too - in Pretty Clothes of course! and Mel is saddened that she is not around to come (she only missed 1 in 4 years...she had an exam or else she would have)

No comments:

Post a Comment