Sunday, November 9, 2008

www.MyLifeAsAMovie.com

We had a good day; church was excellent!!! Then we had lunch in the DC, I had eggs, and hashbrowns, and broccoli with cheese, and the best chocolate milk!!!! It was especially cold and yummy!!!

We went to the library where Nick did some homework, and I worked on some stuff.... Then we went back to Ormston where the 2 of us hung out in his room and watched a movie and a half!!! Good times!!!!

Then on the way home I didn't cry!!! I was thinking as I drove home in my first snow "storm" of the year. I've been wondering what it would be like all summer - knowing I had long drives and it would could be more difficult when the snow flew! But then thinking about that I was imagining my life being like a movie, where you start driving down the road and its summer, and then a bit further down the road its fall, then it becomes white with snow, then spring time rolls around again and the greenness pervades - with the green comes the wedding which is where the movie ends, (generally)!!! This is where my movie is going to begin!

Nick and I are almost halfway through the engagement period. Wednesday will be half way - and my mom said that since Christmas is such a fun and chaotic time, that will go fast so soon it will be January.... which will suck a lot, because he will be on the beach in Costa Rica for 3 weeks and I will be in the vast, cold land all by myself.....

Yesterday was Angie's baby shower! It was wonderful to see all our friends again - funny how it takes a wedding or a baby to bring us back together again..... Freshman year it was Jennie's wedding, Sophomore year was Hilary's wedding, Junior year was Angie's wedding, Senior year was Mel's wedding, Fall/Winter 08 is Angie's baby shower!!!!

I hung out at MG's house with Christy until open hours. They were getting ready for the SAU Karaoke competition - good times..... Then over to Nicks where we watched a football game that I fell asleep to, in his arms, with random neck/head massages and little kisses!! Which just makes me HAPPPY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment