Saturday, November 15, 2008

www.HereComesTheRestOfOurLives.com

The song on the radio sang "such words" (see title) on my way home from a long day followed by a GREAT night. After work I had dinner with MG and Andrea - it was delish and full of fun words (ie. girl talk).

Following that I hung out in a room full of boys watching Band of Brothers... lots O' fun.... well not really for me, however Nick and I snuck out a bit early in hopes that a Ping Pong table would be free before the closed hours rush hit! We've attempted to play a game together many many times, failing.... until tonight!!!!

So where does the title fit in? Well into the Ping Pong conversation of course. Now it must be noted that I can TALK and be AWESOME at Ping Pong! So I'm talking away and I say to my Nick,

"Nick - you say I'm better than Chris.... do you think I'll ever beat Ross?" .... followed by

"Maybe a couple years after we're married you'll be able to...."

"Hmmm" I say. "Can we put your Ping Pong table in our spare room?"

"Are we going to have a spare room?" he asks.

I drop the conversation after replying with an IDK. Then after I'm sweating from the workout I'm getting I ask,

"Can we use the Ping Pong table to eat off - like Joey and Chandler and their Foosball table?"

He replies, "Not unless there's something on it - like a table cloth!"

"Of course" I reply. "And only if we have a lot of company, like our families over or something..."

That's all. That's what the rest of my life looks like, eating and breathing Ping Pong!

No comments:

Post a Comment